The Palms is running a very good “Play, Earn, and Win” promotion this month, called the “$207,000 Great Harvest Gift Card.” We just did it yesterday and here are some of the details:
1. You can do it as many times as you wish, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in November, earning points for various levels of gift cards. There are a total of 35 different cards, 5-7 in each of the 6 levels. Pick up an “order sheet” at the food court club counter before you start so you can decide which cards you want to work for.
2. You just have to earn the proper # of points for each level on the day you claim the gift cards, but you DO NOT redeem them. That means this promotion is on top of the regular value of slot points earned.
3. It takes twice the points for each level for video poker than for slots. And be careful not to choose a VP machines that has a sticker that says play on it is not eligible for any promotion.
4. When you have finished your play, go to a kiosk to print out a slip that shows the number of points you have earned on slots and/or VP. Take that slip to the slot club counter in the food court with a filled-out order sheet and pick up your gift cards.
5. Gift cards range from $5 to $100. There is a maximum at each level. You can get the lowest level gift card ($5) for earning 300 base points on slots or $600 on VP. If you want to max out the number of cards you can earn in one day, it takes 16,600 ($16,600 coin in) on slots or twice that amount for video poker.
6. Only base points are counted for this promotion, no point adjustments or multipliers.